Saturday, February 7, 2009

Where does the time go?


These are pictures I've needed to add for months now but just haven't gotten around to it.  In November we went with Derek's family to Hawaii for Thanksgiving and stayed for a week.  We had a great time and the kids still ask when we are going back.  I have lots of great pictures from our trip so one of these days I will get around to posting some more.
A few days after Christmas my sister Tiffani and her family got ready to move back to South Carolina so we took advantage of having all the girls together and went to lunch before she left.  This is a rare moment, in fact we aren't sure if we've ever done it before with all of us there, hopefully there are more of these moments in the future!  I think it's so funny how different we all look from each other (except of course the whole twin thing, but aside from that we are all very different.)
The other picture is Derek and I on New Year's Eve.  Amazingly I stayed up for the countdown!  Normally staying up til midnight just does not appeal to me but we had a lot fun playing games and visiting with friends and family I didn't even realize how tired I was until about 12:05 and then I was done with the party and ready to get into bed!!  
I still have a lot to post, like Christmas for starters, so I'll have to make time for that one of these days.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Cute pictures! How great that you got to go to Hawaii!
So are those all your sisters?
Your kids are just darling. I love the funny things they come up with too.
And I'm so behind on my blog too. I haven't even looked through the Christmas pictures. Someday...

Britt said...

I just tagged you
BrittanyJo