I've taken down the valentines decorations and starting to ease into spring stuff and Tyler asked me the other day, "Mom, how come our spring stuff is up but it's still winter outside?" I explained to him that I hoped if I started decorating the house like spring on the inside then maybe it would start to look like spring outside! He kind of smiled at me like "Really Mom, are you serious?" and I just had to laugh, because really it is partly true. I am soooo ready for spring and warmer sunnier days. I am also ready to not be pregnant anymore and spring means baby time. I have until April so I keep telling the kids we are getting a baby for Easter this year, hopefully a sleepy, calm, easy going baby! Although I don't know how with as much action as goes on in our house between all the wrestling, basketball and general chaos. Kate is of course hoping for a sister (we don't find out what we're having) and I keep telling her what we really want is just a healthy baby, so she concedes that it would be great to have a HEALTHY baby sister. Either way, we are excited are counting down the weeks!
Life in the Allred family. Definitely not always perfect but certainly not boring. There is almost always a funny story to tell or something new someone has discovered or learned to do. Enough to keep Derek and I ALWAYS on our toes and ever grateful for a really comfortable bed to fall into at the end of the day. Even if that bed is usually filled with 2 or 3 kids by morning!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
February
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Carly, you cannot even be pregnant in this picture...although from the way you sound in this post, you must be. You look great! Congrats and I can't wait to find out what you have!
Carly - I am so excited about all your posts! Keep them coming and I hope your baby is a nice easy-going relaxed on too! Five!!! You are a rock star mom!
Derek- You are amazing with technology!!! Love you guys and really can't wait to see you..hopefully soon..
shaina
CUTE POST! I miss your adorable kids! Jace says they are quite the entertainment in church : D I hope you have a wonderful week and that spring comes soon!
I'm glad you're blogging again! Your posts are always fun to read even though we get to see you all of the time and know of many funny stories and happenings that come from your Allred home!
Love,
The other Allreds
Post a Comment