Kate turned 7 today. She opened a few presents this morning and then Derek took her out to breakfast before school ( a birthday tradition he and Kate have). After school I picked up Kate along with a few of her friends and took them swimming at Grandma Kay's pool. It is so nice to be able to go swimming in the middle of winter! They had fun swimming and eating snacks. After the party we headed home for a relaxing evening of pizza and a new movie Kate got for her birthday, "Ramona and Beezus". It was a really cute show. All in all, I think Kate had a great day.
Life in the Allred family. Definitely not always perfect but certainly not boring. There is almost always a funny story to tell or something new someone has discovered or learned to do. Enough to keep Derek and I ALWAYS on our toes and ever grateful for a really comfortable bed to fall into at the end of the day. Even if that bed is usually filled with 2 or 3 kids by morning!
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Kate is 7!
Kate turned 7 today. She opened a few presents this morning and then Derek took her out to breakfast before school ( a birthday tradition he and Kate have). After school I picked up Kate along with a few of her friends and took them swimming at Grandma Kay's pool. It is so nice to be able to go swimming in the middle of winter! They had fun swimming and eating snacks. After the party we headed home for a relaxing evening of pizza and a new movie Kate got for her birthday, "Ramona and Beezus". It was a really cute show. All in all, I think Kate had a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy birthday Kate!! What a fun day! I like those low key ones...where you're not entertaining the whole time.
Post a Comment