We have had a wonderful Christmas break and have thoroughly enjoyed being in our new home. Time is flying by and it's hard to believe we are already in a new year! My greatest blessings are my family and the gospel. I know it's what everybody says but they truly are and I feel so blessed to have both in my life. I always wonder what the new year will bring...
We had a great Christmas and even enjoyed a few days away in the mountains at Suncadia Resort, a little over an hour away. We swam and played in the snow and the boys went skiing one day. Tyler and Derek had a great time skiing together.
1 comment:
Hi Carly! I'm so glad you found our blog! You all look like you are doing well; your family has gotten so big! OK... ours has too. :) I actually have a Christmas card sitting on my kitchen counter for you guys. Send me an email with your new address and I'll get it out to you: corinnehench@hotmail.com. The next time we drive home we'll stop by for sure; hopefully this summer (I'm still trying to convince Andrew... he thinks 18 hours is a long way to drive every summer. We did it this last summer and he wasn't a fan when it was over. He thinks it should be an every other summer event... I'll convince him otherwise.) Tell Derek hello from us.
Post a Comment