Life in the Allred family. Definitely not always perfect but certainly not boring. There is almost always a funny story to tell or something new someone has discovered or learned to do. Enough to keep Derek and I ALWAYS on our toes and ever grateful for a really comfortable bed to fall into at the end of the day. Even if that bed is usually filled with 2 or 3 kids by morning!
Carly- I've now read the entire content of your blog. What a cute family! And what a hot mom too! It was so good to hear from you guys. Derek asked for Matt's phone number; it is 480-694-6004. I'd love to talk to you too! My home number is 480-361-4832. Gotta go feed a baby, but let me know what your number is and I will call in a free moment! Hope all is well! Liza
1 comment:
Carly- I've now read the entire content of your blog. What a cute family! And what a hot mom too! It was so good to hear from you guys. Derek asked for Matt's phone number; it is 480-694-6004. I'd love to talk to you too! My home number is 480-361-4832. Gotta go feed a baby, but let me know what your number is and I will call in a free moment! Hope all is well!
Liza
Post a Comment