Friday, October 2, 2009





We finished the dry wall this week and are starting to paint this weekend!  We have doors and trim coming in next week and color on the walls!  
Now for the things that really matter...Kate had her first soccer game and I thought she did great.  I wondered how it would be watching Kate play after watching Tyler but it was still very fun.  She did great.  
Dylan learned how to make an apple pie this week!  He went to an apple orchard for a preschool field trip and then they each got to make their own apple pie.  He was so proud of it and we came right home and baked it and all had a taste of it for dessert after lunch.  It was delicious!
Dylan is pretty good buddies with his great-grandpa Frank.  Last weekend we were over there and when Dylan saw grandpa sitting on the chair like that he just sat right down on the other one and posed just like him and said "Look, I'm an old man!"  It was pretty funny.  Grandpa Frank gets a kick out of Dylan so they make a good pair.
Tyler has a soccer tournament this weekend in Moses Lake.  They had a game tonight but they lost 2-3.  They play tomorrow morning at 9:30 and then again at 3:00 so we'll have had our share of soccer by the end of the weekend.  I'll post pictures of it when we're through (or sometime next week).

2 comments:

Miller Family said...

The house is sure coming along and looking great. How exciting to have the dry wall and to start painting. Yeah!! Dylan is such a sweetie. All your kids always make me smile. We love your family!

Unknown said...

Hi Carly! My mom said she ran into you at the pizza joint in town! It is so fun to look at your blog and see all that you have been up to! You look SO good! I am so glad to see you so happy and doing well. I am excited to keep in touch with you more now!