I haven't taken a picture of Lauren in a few weeks so I grabbed the camera the other morning and got a couple of shots of her. She is growing so fast and pretty pleasant to be around. She is smiling a lot and seems to enjoy having the kids around and they all try hard to catch her attention. She turned 5 months last week. She has the most kissable cheeks and is so fun to squeeze and hold, we just love her.


Life in the Allred family. Definitely not always perfect but certainly not boring. There is almost always a funny story to tell or something new someone has discovered or learned to do. Enough to keep Derek and I ALWAYS on our toes and ever grateful for a really comfortable bed to fall into at the end of the day. Even if that bed is usually filled with 2 or 3 kids by morning!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Fun "shots"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahhh, they are sooo cute! I love that Lance was ready to get the "bad" guys. I bet it is different only have Lauren and Lance around when Dillon is at pre-school.
This is Kim Jones (your old neighbor in Provo). You have a beautiful family. I can't believe how big Tyler is! I remember when we were due at the same time. We have a Kate too. Well, we call her Katie. :) It's fun to see pictures of your family after all these years. http://kimrusty811.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment