Life in the Allred family. Definitely not always perfect but certainly not boring. There is almost always a funny story to tell or something new someone has discovered or learned to do. Enough to keep Derek and I ALWAYS on our toes and ever grateful for a really comfortable bed to fall into at the end of the day. Even if that bed is usually filled with 2 or 3 kids by morning!
Saturday, April 18, 2009
SLAM DUNK!
Tyler loves basketball and pretty much plays it nonstop. You can almost always hear a basketball bouncing somewhere whenever Tyler is home. This is his latest trick and Dylan was kind and brave enough to assist him in the act.
lauren is so cute!!! I love looking at pictures of your family. You guys are adorable. I can't wait to see you!! Tyler i am going to school you in some basketball when i get home...Dylan is on my team..Love ya all
2 comments:
lauren is so cute!!! I love looking at pictures of your family. You guys are adorable. I can't wait to see you!! Tyler i am going to school you in some basketball when i get home...Dylan is on my team..Love ya all
congratulations on the birth of baby Lauren! She is adorable as are all of your children! I am so happy Kate got a sissy! Yah!
Post a Comment