Life in the Allred family. Definitely not always perfect but certainly not boring. There is almost always a funny story to tell or something new someone has discovered or learned to do. Enough to keep Derek and I ALWAYS on our toes and ever grateful for a really comfortable bed to fall into at the end of the day. Even if that bed is usually filled with 2 or 3 kids by morning!
I just randomly checked your blog, hoping you've updated on Lauren!!! Yay :) I love the picture of your kids standing in the house, so cute. And Jeff's home!!!! That's so exciting for your family and I couldn't help but cry when I saw that picture of your mom and him hugging. What a special day for you all to experience and be together for. Talk to you soon- we'll for sure see you guys on Sunday. Love you!
That picture of the kids in front of the window of your new home is priceless. That will be a treasure for years and will probably bring tears to your eyes in the empty nester years :) Not that those years are any time soon, but ya know...
Hi Carly. I love the picture of your kids in the new house. What a great view you guys are going to have. Lauren is an absolute sweetheart and soo cute! I am sending you an invite to our blog so check your email. Michelle
5 comments:
I just randomly checked your blog, hoping you've updated on Lauren!!! Yay :) I love the picture of your kids standing in the house, so cute. And Jeff's home!!!! That's so exciting for your family and I couldn't help but cry when I saw that picture of your mom and him hugging. What a special day for you all to experience and be together for. Talk to you soon- we'll for sure see you guys on Sunday.
Love you!
i stared at the picture of your family in your house for hours!!! I love them and they are so cute...
love ya guys
That picture of the kids in front of the window of your new home is priceless. That will be a treasure for years and will probably bring tears to your eyes in the empty nester years :) Not that those years are any time soon, but ya know...
Hi Carly. I love the picture of your kids in the new house. What a great view you guys are going to have. Lauren is an absolute sweetheart and soo cute! I am sending you an invite to our blog so check your email. Michelle
Carly - so cute! I love when you post! Congratulations on your new baby. It looks like you have so many happy things going on in life!
Post a Comment