

So here's some pictures of the kids in Halloween costumes. Tyler dressed up as Luke Skywalker but the picture is on a different camera so I'll have to post that later. However, in order to keep it EQUAL I did post a picture of him doing his hand stand, a skill learned from his gymnastics class that he and Kate go to once a week. The boys' class definitely has it harder than the girls, Tyler is doing all kinds of ab workouts, leg work outs, not to mention gymnastics skills. I just need to start doing some of those workouts myself. Kate dressed as Princess Aurora or Sleeping Beauty for Halloween this year. She loved all the accessories that came with it, gloves, purse, necklace and earrings, and of course princesses have to wear make up so that was very exciting. Dylan was Zorro, and if you tried to refer to him as Dylan while in costume you were quickly reminded "I am not Dylan, I am Zorro!" Alrighty then. Lance made the cutest monkey ever, with the banana in his pocket to add to the effect. We had a great Halloween and even threw our own Halloween party in our barn the night before that was a lot of fun but I did not shed any tears over when Halloween was officially over. I also included a picture of them getting starting to pour the footings for our house. Finally we are seeing something start to happen! Now they have the cement walls poured and this week we hope they can get the floor poured so that framing is just around the corner. It's fun to take the kids up there and let them play around and check out the site. Tyler wanted to know if the floor was going to be softer than the pile of rocks there now... I guess we'll just have to see if carpet fits into our budget [:



1 comment:
I love when you post Carly!
Post a Comment