Tyler started first grade this week. This isn't a great picture but the lens is broken on my camera and I can't see the picture after I've taken it to see if I need to retake it, (what did we do before we had digital cameras?) so this is what I got. His teacher is Mr. Buster and so far he has only good things to say. This next week he'll start piano lessons and Kate and Tyler both start gymnastics. Kate and Dylan will start preschool next week too, so I guess we'll be in the full swing of things with Lance along for the ride. Derek tells me they start harvesting next week so I guess the kids and I will pretty much be on our own for the next couple of months! I'm starting to think I didn't appreciate the lazy summer days enough!
I also had to include this picture of Lance we recently took just because I like it and it was pretty funny how much he liked wearing the glasses once Tyler put them on.
No comments:
Post a Comment