Lauren turned one on Sun. April 16! We had a fun little party with family over and lots of treats. She loved her cupcakes and even enjoyed opening her presents. She hasn't taken her first step yet so we are still waiting for that milestone. She is such a sweet girl, we just love her!Life in the Allred family. Definitely not always perfect but certainly not boring. There is almost always a funny story to tell or something new someone has discovered or learned to do. Enough to keep Derek and I ALWAYS on our toes and ever grateful for a really comfortable bed to fall into at the end of the day. Even if that bed is usually filled with 2 or 3 kids by morning!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I cannot believe she is one-I remember the day she was born because that is my birthday too.
Your kitchen is gorgeous!
Shawna Scorup
Post a Comment