Life in the Allred family. Definitely not always perfect but certainly not boring. There is almost always a funny story to tell or something new someone has discovered or learned to do. Enough to keep Derek and I ALWAYS on our toes and ever grateful for a really comfortable bed to fall into at the end of the day. Even if that bed is usually filled with 2 or 3 kids by morning!
Hi Carly...This is Jocelyn (Derek's cousin Justin's wife). I just found your blog on Katie Allred's. It's fun seeing what you guys are up to. Kate (that commented above me) is the sister of my best friend from High School. What a small world! I hope you are all doing great! Take Care!
I am glad you all had safe travels! The kids look adorable in their coordinating outfits. I will come to you for suggestions for our next family photo. See you at the field trip Thursday.
6 comments:
Those coordinated outfits are just about the cutest thing I've ever seen! Your kids are so good looking.
Hi Carly...This is Jocelyn (Derek's cousin Justin's wife). I just found your blog on Katie Allred's. It's fun seeing what you guys are up to. Kate (that commented above me) is the sister of my best friend from High School. What a small world! I hope you are all doing great! Take Care!
Wow! Those kids sure have great genes! Little Lauren seems like she got a little more of the sanders side.
I am glad you all had safe travels! The kids look adorable in their coordinating outfits. I will come to you for suggestions for our next family photo. See you at the field trip Thursday.
I can hardly look at these pictures..I miss the kids to much.. Give them all huges for me..
Carly--quit trying to take credit for the coordinating :) haha you can have ALL the credit for the cute kids--love you
Post a Comment